Saturday, September 29, 2012

Published tags

Hi everyone

Today I have somthing sligthly different to share with you. I wanted to show you a set of three tags I got published in Paper Crafts Holiday Cards & More Volume 7. I was so excited when I got the acceptance email for these tags I had made =) And I got even more excited when one of the tags was even shown on the Paper Crafts Connection blog last week! You can see that post here.

Here's a picture I took, showing my trio of tags:

 Please check out the Paper Crafts Holiday Cards & More Volume 7 magazine for full supplies list and instructions.
You can find the magazine at Paper Crafts' website here, and purchase it here.

I used all Paper Smooches stamps for my tags. And when looking through the magazine, I noticed that there were lots of cards and other projects published, that had Paper Smooches stamps on them. So I went through and counted, and if my count is correct, there were actually 18 projects using Paper Smooches stamps in the magazine! That's wonderful =) Another fun thing, to my count, 9 out of those 18 projects used the Paper Smooches set Reflections for leaves, berries and/or poinsettas! I do not have that set in my collection, but it is definentely on my radar now =)


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

9 comments:

Barb said... [Reply]

congrats on another pub Marie! a well-deserved honor :)

Paulina said... [Reply]

Congratulations on your published tags- they are so adorable!

Annette said... [Reply]

super cute tags...

makingcardsisfun said... [Reply]

Congratulations Marie! I'm so happy for you! The tags are super duper cute! :)

Barb Ghig said... [Reply]

Hi Marie ~ It's no surprise that these cute tags were accepted for publication...they are darling! CONGRATS to you!!!

Rachel W K said... [Reply]

congrats! i loved seeing these fun tags in the issue! And I also noticed all of those leaves/holly stamps being used... which i also do not own! oh well, i have enough PS stamps (for now) Congrats!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Loly Borda-Towery said... [Reply]

Congrats! Very well deserved as your tags are adorable. Way to go girl!

Berenice R. said... [Reply]

Super cute tags! :)

Christiana said... [Reply]

I saw your tags in the magazine and recognized the style as yours before I even looked for the name! Lol! How awesome is that? You have your own recognizable style! Congrats, Marie!