Saturday, September 1, 2012

Quick Tip Video + new products

Hi everyone!

I know it has been quiet here on my blog lately. I started my full time job a couple weeks ago, and with (good) family stuff happening too, I haven't had as much time or energy to create cards. But today I have a video that I want to share with you, as well as showing you some new products I have seen lately that I like =)

Here's the quick tip video, showing how to align border dies to make a full background. I used Simon Says Stamp's Star Border Craft die to show the technique:



Speaking of Simon Says Stamp, they have just released a new bunch of stamps and dies! I am loving this stamp set, designed by Kristina Werner:
And this die is one of my favorites from their new release:


Deasy Designs just released these two new stamp sets, which I think are so fun =)

 

I love the cute pumpkins and the house image in the halloween set, and the fun elf and great tree you can decorate in the christmas set =)


Danielle, from Neat and Tangled, released her very first sets of photopolymer clear stamps on August 10th =) You can see her entire collection of stamps on her website http://www.neatandtangled.com/ . Here are three of my favorite sets:






And lastly, some of my favorites from Lawn Fawn's latest release:




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

2 comments:

Johnna said... [Reply]

I am interested in seeing what you do with the Gingerbread house.

Marie / Legojenta said... [Reply]

@Johnna

I hope to get that set sometime soon, and create something fun with it =)