Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Neon Owl Tag


Today I have a tag to share. I made this tag to enter into the following challenges:

Paper Smooches SPARKS - Trend Watch Challenge October 1-7



Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes


Here's the tag I made



I purchased some neon tape yesterday, and wanted to test it out on this tag. I stamped the owl in black ink, and "colored" the owl's beak with the orange neon tape. I then added pieces of neon tape to the outside of the white piece of paper. I also added a little blue cardstock to each edge of the image piece. I then diecut a tag, added black embroidery floss, and adhered the image on it.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie
I

2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said... [Reply]

OHHH! i love the white space and the neon tape!! FUN! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge;)

Barb Ghig said... [Reply]

Such a CUTE tag!!! I'm loving the little touches of neon...they're really fun, and make the tag POP!!!