Wednesday, October 31, 2012

New blog header =)

Hi everyone

Just a quick blog update today =) A couple of days ago, I changed some of the graphics here on my blog. The new header, background piece and my new blogger profile picture (which is what shows up when I comment and stuff), were all inspired by my last name. The name is an old family name, and translated to English is means (about) "front mountain". I have been told it came from where the family lived (way back in the old days), somewhere in front of a mountain. So, I made some simple mountain-like shapes, added some color with "snowy tops" in pink and orange, as well as some nice turquoise, and put some of my owls on there too. I hope you like the change =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

2 comments:

Annette said... [Reply]

love the new blog header...very cute..

Loly Borda-Towery said... [Reply]

Your new header looks great. Very interesting story about your family name. TFS