Sunday, November 25, 2012

Glitter Unicorn Card


Today I am sharing a card I made to enter into Lawn Fawn's current contest, where they are looking for cards to feature in their catalog and CHA booth. This is the first card I made to enter into the challenge =)


The unicorn is glittery, and I also shot this quick video to show how beautifully the glitter sparkles. Oh, and the cardstock is a much lighter/starker white in real life, I just can't capture the exact color with my camera. I used Papertrey Ink's white cardstock, and if you've ever seen that yourself, you know how bright white it is =) I could probably shoot a better picture using daylight from a window, should it be needed. But for now I'll stick to what I've got.


I used versamark, sticky stuff embossing powder (glue-like embossingpowder) and magenta/purple-ish glitter to create the unicorn. The glitter was something I had in my stash, but I don't know what manufacturer it's from, unfortunantely. The sentiment was stamped in versafine black ink =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie
I

3 comments:

Rita said... [Reply]

Wow! That really is super sparkly!! Cute card. :)

omyn said... [Reply]

Totally <3 !!

Nisha Ashok said... [Reply]

just adorable love it :)