Sunday, November 25, 2012

Juggling Penguin Card


This is the third post I've posted today. Please click here to see my Glitter Unicorn Card, or here to see my Fishing Bear Card =)
 

Here's the third card I made to enter into Lawn Fawn's CHA Winter 2013 contest:


I stamped the penguin and sentiment in black ink, and added some lines with a black marker to ground them. I colored in the penguin with copics. I stamped the snowflakes in different colors of blue memento ink, some of the colors I stamped off first to make them lighter. I also added a few tiny lines between the snowflakes using a grey marker. I rounded the top two corners of the image piece, and adhered it onto a blue cardbase.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie
I

5 comments:

Rita said... [Reply]

All three are really cute! :)

omyn said... [Reply]

I totally love all of these cards.. Lawn Fawn just makes me HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY inside :)

Lucy said... [Reply]

Love the cute penguin. He just makes me smile (and looks to be a much better juggler than I).

Samantha Mann said... [Reply]

oh my goodness!!! this is TOO cute!!!! i just love it! wow!! such an adorable idea and card!! :)

Barb Ghig said... [Reply]

This is absolutely adorable!