Sunday, November 4, 2012

Making solid shape from outline stamp


Hi everyone

Today I have another video to share. I found a different way to make outline stamps look like solid shapes, and I made a video to show you. I previously made a solid shape from cardstock, using an outline stamp and some masking tape. If you haven't seen it, you can check it out here.

This second method is using memento ink and copic markers. Here's the video:



I am so happy with how these two techniques can help me use any stamp I have as a solid shape =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

3 comments:

Donna C. said... [Reply]

Your video is set to private and unviewable by your readers.

Marie / Legojenta said... [Reply]

@Donna C. Whooops! Sorry about that. It's fixed now =)

Barb Ghig said... [Reply]

Great tip! Thanks!!!