Friday, November 23, 2012

Young Crafters Unite - Challenge #16

Today I have my card for the new YCU challenge to share with you. Please go check it out on the YCU blog!  

Here's my card for this challenge:




I used a stamp set from Deasy Designs for my card. The clear stamp section of Deasy Designs is no longer in business, but you can find all the clear stamps they used to have (like this), as digital stamps now. I simply stamped, colored and cut out the gnome with a gift, added a sentiment and adhered it all on a black cardbase =)


Now, I'f you haven't checked out this challenge over at the YCU blog, you can use this link to get there:
l

l
We have an awesome design team on the YCU blog. Please go check out their fabulous creations for this challenge as well =)

And lastly, my fellow co-creator of the Young Crafters Unite! blog

Britta Swiderski - http://brittaswiderski.com



As always, we have an amazing sponsor for our challenge! Simon Says Stamp is sponsoring us with a $25 gift certificate to their fabulous online store! Thank you so much, Simon Says Stamp =)
If you haven't seen it yet, you should really check out their store. They have a huge selection of cardmaking, stamping and scrapbooking supplies! Just click on their graphic below to go to their store =)
 
Simon Says Stamp

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope you'll be able to join us for this fun challenge over at the YCU blog =)


- Marie
 

2 comments:

Barb Ghig said... [Reply]

Such a cute card! I love how the image pops against the black background, and the way you left a white border is just perfect!

Lea L. said... [Reply]

This is adorable! Great job on the coloring!!