Wednesday, December 26, 2012

12 favorites from 2012 - Cards


As 2012 is coming to an end soon, I decided I wanted to share some favorites from this year. So today, I'll be sharing 12 favorite cards from some very talented crafty people =) I had a tough time narrowing things down to only 12, because there's sooo many fabulous cards out there! But in the end, I came to these 12 cards, in no particular order:


This card by Meghan is simply stunning! I love the negative diecut, the colors, and the cute button in the middle of the snowflake =)



I love the subtle, yet wonderfully vibrant and festive effect the little confetti pieces gives on this card, made by Chunyuan =)



I love the amazing colorful quilled swirls coming out of the letters on this card by Jennifer =)



This card is just so pretty! I love the soft colors of the stamped circles, and the way Cristina overlapped some of them to create almost a colored bubbles effect =)



I adore the fun scribbled background behind the cute stamped image on this card by Amy R =) So cute!

 
The background on this card made by Chari really has a wow effect! I love how vibrant it is =)



This card made by Laura is so colorful, and I love the small circle style of banner she made on this =)



I love how Stephanie made "plain" and fancy flamingoes on this card, and how the black beak of the flamingo makes it look so classy =)
 


I love the fun colorful pawprints all over the card, and the dog itself too, on this card made by Isha =)



I love the layout and idea of the stars hanging from the clouds like this, and the beautiful color scheme on this card made by Danielle =)




I loove the beautiful background Britta made for this card! It's a wonderful color and has such a pretty subtle stripe effect =)


That's all 12 cards! I hope you enjoyed looking through them =)


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

4 comments:

Chunyuan Wu said... [Reply]

Thanks for picking my card. Love your selection. Happy new year.

Jen said... [Reply]

Thanks for including my card! Your post is great, and I love the one you recently posted with your fave products too!

Isha Gupta said... [Reply]

Thanks for including my card in this post Marie. Love your mini series on favorites.

Stephanie said... [Reply]

Thank you so much for featuring one of my cards, Marie! Wow, all of these other cards are so gorgeous! A few of these were my favorites this year too!