Friday, December 28, 2012

12 favorites from 2012 - My Cards


This is the last post in my 12 favorites from 2012 series. In this post I will show 12 cards I've made this year that I really like. I enjoy the process of making cards more then I enjoy the finished product, but I did like seeing my older cards again anyways. I hope you will enjoy seeing these cards as well =) You can click on the picture of each card to go to it's original post.
















Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

8 comments:

Laura Jane said... [Reply]

LOVE your CLEAN and SIMPLE style...Something I still REALLY need to work on!

Emily Leiphart said... [Reply]

Fabulous cards, Marie! I missed some of these. That hand/basketball one is amazing!! Thanks so much for stopping by during the Paper Smooches December DT Blog Hop!

Isha Gupta said... [Reply]

Love all your cards Marie. Cute :)

Efrat said... [Reply]

Cute cards. I love your clean and simple style.

Barb Ghig said... [Reply]

So fun to see your faves...many of them were my favorites of yours, too!
I hope you have a healthy and happy New Year!!!

Mihaela Lazar- hand-made with love said... [Reply]

All your cards are so cute! I love your style.

Jackie Rockwell said... [Reply]

I've really enjoyed your cards over the past year Marie. Love your squeaky clean and graphic approach to card making! I also enjoy the bright colors you often use. I look forward to another year of sweet inspiration from you! Happy New Year!!!

*Alison* said... [Reply]

you are so creative, I just adore how you turned the fish into a Christmas stamp.. eek.. so adorable.. :) thanks for showcasing it.. I can't wai to see what else you do with your TAWS stamps :)