Thursday, December 27, 2012

12 favorites from 2012 - Papercrafting Products


Today I am continiuing my mini series of sharing 12 favorites from 2012. In this post, I will be sharing 12 favorite products/product lines/manufacturers =)
Here they are, in no particular order:



Paper Smooches Stamps

I love the fun look and great sentiments that are all hand drawn and hand written by Kim Hughes. They are just so quirky and are also such great quality =) You can find the full selection of photopolymer clear stamp sets from Paper Smooches on their website. Here are a few of my favorite stamp sets from Paper Smooches:

"Falling for You"


"Smarty Pants"

 "Simply Said"
( I don't have this set, but I think it has beautiful sentiments =) 


Mama Elephant Stamps

The stamp designs from Mama Elephant are both cute, clean and really pretty. You can find the full selection of photopolymer clear stamp sets from Mama Elephant on their website. Here are a few of my favorite stamp sets from them:


"Nursery Deco"

"Believe In Magic"
( I don't have this set, but I think it is beautiful and awesome! )

"Good Times"
( I don't have this set, but I think it's so cool =)


Memento Ink by Tsukineko

I use Memento ink all the time. It's a fast drying dye ink that works wonderfully with Copics, or by itself =) You can find the full selection of ink colors in the Memento line on Tsukineko's website. Here are a few of my favorite ink colors:

 "Tuxedo Black"

"Rose Bud"

"Pear Tart"



Papertrey Ink White Cardstock

I loooove Papertrey Ink's white cardstock. It is an awesome bright white color, really smooth and is so nice and thick. Perfect for cardbases and to color and stamp on =) You can find their white cardstock on their website



Bazzill Card Shoppe Colored Cardstock

Bazzill Card Shoppe collection of cardstock is just wonderful. It has a rainbow of colors, and the cardstock itself is smooth and thick, making it great for stamping on and making cardbases out of. You can find the full selection of cardstock colors on their website. Here are a few of my favorite colors:

"Cotton Candy"

"Juicy Pear" 

"Robin's Egg"
 

Lawn Fawn Stamps

Lawn Fawn designs some of the cutest stamps out there. I especially like their critter sets, and their ABC sets, which are so easy to use and lign up =)
You can find the full selection of photopolymer clear stamp sets from Lawn Fawn on their website. Here are a few of my favorite stamp sets from them:

"Critters on the Farm"

"Jessie's ABC's"

"Here's the Scoop"
( I don't have this set, but I think it is super cute! )


We R MemoryKeepers Corner Chompers

The Corner Chompers from We R MemoryKeepers are amazing corner rounders. They punch easily through even thick cardstock, and the way they are designed is great for rounding hard-to-reach corners too =) I have both of the corner chompers that round corners, and now I wish I had the Crop-A-Dile II (big bite) as I am sure it's equally awesome too!
You can find the full selection of tools from We R MemoryKeepers on their website. Here are the two Corner Chompers I have:


1/4" and 1/2" corners

1/8" and 3/8" corners


Copic Sketch Markers

I love working with my Copic markers. They give beautifully solid and vivid color on white paper, and they are so fun to blend together to give a stamped image a shaded look =) You can find the full selection of marker colors on their website. I use so many of their colors when coloring, and they are all great! 


Wafer Thin Dies

It seems like the selection of wafer thin dies has been getting rapidly larger and larger this year. Many companies has started making them, and I love that! Some of the companies who produces dies I love are My Favorite Things (Die-namics), Papertrey Ink, Simon Says Stamp, Memory Box, Poppystamps and Wplus9. Just click on each manufacturer's name to go to their website =) Here are a few dies I like, but don't yet have in my collection: 


"Falling Stars" by Simon Says Stamp


"Petal Party" by Memory Box


"Teardrop Tree" by My Favorite Things


Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue

I have begun using this awesome glue more and more this past year. I love how the glue gives me a little wiggle room and adjustment time from when I put the element down onto my project, until it sticks down permanentely. I also love how easy it is to apply to any size or shaped paper piece, because of it's small opening on the tip =) You can go see more about this glue on Tombow's website. Here's how the bottle looks: 


The Alley Way Stamps

The Alley WayStamps are so fun, quirky and cute! I love how whimsical their stamp designs are =) You can find the full selection of photopolymer clear stamp sets from The Alley Way Stamps on their website. Here are a few of my favorite stamp sets from them:

"Castaways" 
( I love the fun sea critters in this set, especially the fish with the "light" )
 
"Trees Company"
 ( I don't have this set, but I love the different trees and images to create trees =)
"NO Peeking"
( I don't have this set, but I love the fun santa, reindeer and penguin! )


Echo Park 6"x6" Patterned Paper Pads

While I don't actually use patterned paper often, I really do like many of Echo Park's paper lines. I am so drawn to their clean and simple patterns and pretty, fun and bright colors =) You can find the full selection of 6"x6" paper pads from Echo Park on their website. Here are a few of my favorites from them:
"Hello Summer"
( I love the bright colors and fun patterns in this pad =)
 
"Dots and Stripes - Candy Shoppe"
( I love the simplicity and how versatile the patterns in this pad are! ) 
 
"So Happy Together"
( I don't have this pad, but I think the colors and patterns in it looks great )




That's the 12 products I wanted to share today! I hope you enjoyed this blogpost =) I'll be back with the last installment of this 12 favorites mini series tomorrow!



GIVEAWAY
The wonderful people at Bazzill Basics Paper have generously offered to give away a sample pack of the Bazzill Card Shoppe collection to one of my readers! The winner will get 2 sheets each of all the 28 colors of cardstock in the Card Shoppe line =) For your chance to win, please leave a comment on this post telling me some of your favorite cardstock colors in the Card Shoppe line. I will draw a winner on January 3rd, and announce it on my blog soon thereafter. Good luck!



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

19 comments:

Denise said... [Reply]

Does the Bazzill Juicy Pear paper match the Memento Pear Tart ink? I love those greens for spring !! And the Robin's Egg is beautiful too.

sewgirl said... [Reply]

I love green and the Easter Grass is a wonderful paper! I love your list of favorites - some of mine and some I have not seen - I will be checking them out!

Kelly said... [Reply]

robin's egg and waxed lips is one of my favorite color combos. YEAH for Lawn Fawn and SSS dies! fun post

Laura Jane said... [Reply]

LOVE seeing your faves..Great choices.
I LOVE the RED PEPPERMINT and MARSHMALLOW card stock from Bazzill
Fabulous for Valentines day!

Janet Zeppa said... [Reply]

Wow how awesome that Bazzill is being so generous!
I love their Candy Apple Red.
I'm enjoying all your favourites too!

Jennifer Rzasa said... [Reply]

For some reason I cant figure out how to view the Card Shoppe colors on the Bazzil site! It brings me to a blank page :( Maybe it's my browser....
Well anyway, my fave colors of the 3 you posted is Juicy Pear...I love it!

Marnie! said... [Reply]

i love love love juicy pear!

Lisa's Creative Niche said... [Reply]

I love the cotton candy and the robins egg too but I also like red peppermint! You have lots of the same favorites as me... I just ordered some Mama Stamps myself yay!
Lisa

PamSpradlin said... [Reply]

I use a lot of the Gold Coin color in my card making. Then Buttermints come in second. And when I get stumped I use the white Marshmallow or black Licorice Twist.
Thank for reviewing you fav 12 products. I found a new stamp company because of you. And with your descriptions of the corner chompers makes me want one. I will be on the lookout for one of them.

Linda R. said... [Reply]

I really love the Card Shoppe collection. I never knew what I was missing until I tried this paper. My Favorite colors in this line are Butter Mints and Cotton Candy.

Yainea said... [Reply]

It seems like we share the love for some products, hee hee!! My favs from Card Shoppe are: Robin's Egg, Candy Necklace, Gummy Bear, Banana Split and Easter Grass... The whole collection is gorgeous and has amazing colors!

Marie / Legojenta said... [Reply]

@Denise
Oh yes, I tested it out, they are almost the exact same color. How fun! I took a pic of the comparison too, send me an email if you'd like to see it =)

Isha Gupta said... [Reply]

This is such a great post Marie. I see so many my favorites in common with you...lol. I have not yet tried Card Shoppe. Would love to some day. I like all the 3 light colors you have chosen and also a light yellow. TFS

Kim H said... [Reply]

love all the colors, my top 3 are Gumball, Gummy Bear and Butter Mints. Love those names LOL thanks for the chance to win.

Efrat said... [Reply]

What a treat end of the year mini series.

I love the JAWBREAKER color from the card shoppe collection.

Thanks for the chance to win and a happy new year to you!

byAnnette said... [Reply]

Love all your Favorites!
Will definitely Pin for later!

Kathy W said... [Reply]

I'm a blue girl, so I'd have to go with Icy Mint or Candy Necklace. Thanks for the chance to win. And Happy New Year to you and yours.

Meagan Vaughn said... [Reply]

I think my favorite color by then is the Plum Pudding and Strawberry Cardstocks I love pinks and purples! Thanks for the chance to win :)

*Alison* said... [Reply]

eek.. so excited to see TAWS as some of your favorites for 2012.. I hope they will be on your list for 2013 as well.. We miss seeing you in the TAWS Challenges.. hope to see you soon.. hugs