Saturday, December 8, 2012

Feminine Eskimo Tag


Did you know that Ellen Hutson is hosting a fun series over at their blog (the CLASSroom) right now? They have different designers creating tags for the holidays, all with a feminine twist. And, they have invited us readers to join along =) I have made a tag inspired by the beautiful pink and blue colors on Kelly Marie's tag. I will also be adding this tag into the "Snowflakes" challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Challenge.


(Stamps by Deasy Designs. Their clear stamps were discontiniued, but are still available in digital form)

I stamped the eskimo onto white paper, and colored it in with pink and grey copics to make it a girly eskimo =) I cut a tag shape, stamped snowflakes on it, and adhered the eskimo. I made sure to place that one snowflake so that it looked like the eskimo was holding out her hand to catch it. I added tiny dots of spica glitter pen and blue ink in between the snowflakes as well. I also added some matching pink ribbon at the top of the tag, and tied a piece of blue embroidery floss to secure the ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie



-->

5 comments:

Lisa Carroll said... [Reply]

Marie, this is SUCH a sweet card! Your coloring is perfection! :) Thanks for paticipating in our "Snowflakes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx

Barb Ghig said... [Reply]

Such a cute tag, Marie! I just love grey and pink together...so feminine! Good luck in both challenges :-)

Loly Borda-Towery said... [Reply]

Such a lovely tag! I love everything about it. TFS

Yainea said... [Reply]

Aww this is so sweet!! And your coloring is amazing!! Love it :)

Laura Jane said... [Reply]

SWEET SWEET tag!