Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Happy Winter Card


I got an order in with my first Meoples stamps (by CC Designs) the other day. They are just soo cute! So I went ahead and made a card with one of the winter themed stamps =) I used stamps from Paper Smooches for the sentiment.



I stamped the image, colored it in, and stamped a sentiment next to it. I also added a horizontal line to ground the image and sentiment. I also added a little pink pearl to the snowhat. I rounded the corners of the image panel, and adhered it onto a dark grey cardbase using foam adhesive.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

4 comments:

Annette said... [Reply]

hehe this is too cute...

Jocelyn Olson said... [Reply]

I've never seen these stamps before. She is so cute! I love the design you used.

makingcardsisfun said... [Reply]

Super cute card Marie. I love how you colored the image. And the sentiment is very fun, I really like Paper Smooches' sentiments :). They have such a cute font!

Rita said... [Reply]

Sweet, sweet card. the grounding line is just the perfect touch, too. :)