Sunday, December 23, 2012

Young Crafters Unite - Challenge #17



Today I have my card for the new YCU challenge to share with you. Please go check it out on the YCU blog!
  


Here's the tag I created for this challenge:




I used a stamp set from Lawn Fawn to stamp the peppermint lollipops on my tag. I colored them in, and also drew in a tiny bow on the middle one for some added pizzaz. The image piece was simply adhered to a red cardstock base with a hole in one end and rounded corners, and the tag was threaded with a white ribbon to make it complete. Easy peasy and just what I needed for a last-minute gift tag =)


Now, I'f you haven't checked out this challenge over at the YCU blog, you can use this link to get there:
l

l
We have an awesome design team on the YCU blog. Please go check out their fabulous creations for this challenge as well =)

And lastly, my fellow co-creator of the Young Crafters Unite! blog

Britta Swiderski - http://brittaswiderski.com



As always, we have an amazing sponsor for our challenge! Simon Says Stamp is sponsoring us with a $25 gift certificate to their fabulous online store! Thank you so much, Simon Says Stamp =)
If you haven't seen it yet, you should really check out their store. They have a huge selection of cardmaking, stamping and scrapbooking supplies! Just click on their graphic below to go to their store =)
 
Simon Says Stamp

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope you'll be able to join us for this fun challenge over at the YCU blog =)



- Marie


Supplies used:

1 comments:

Barb Ghig said... [Reply]

Such a cute tag! I love the bold red against the white...so festive!