Wednesday, January 2, 2013

7 or less: Episode 1

Today I will be sharing the first episode in my new video series, 7 or less. My challenge in this new video series is to make a card using only 7 products or less =) But first, here's a quick video where I tell you what I will be including in the count of products for each card:



I hope you will enjoy this first episode in my new video series, 7 or less! Without further ado, here it is:



Here's a picture of the finished card:



I will also be entering this card into the current SPARKS challenge, which is a "anything goes" theme. And I'll be entering it into the current Simon Says Stamp challenge, which has a "new something" theme. One of the stamp sets I used on my card is new in my collection =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie


Supplies:

-->

10 comments:

Laura Jane said... [Reply]

VERY nice!
I like the quick time video for the making. FUN music:)
Just a few questions..did you lengthen the tree trunks?
and scissors/ adhesives don't count as products for your 7 and under?

Joy said... [Reply]

Love this CAS card Marie, such clean lines and super cute.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Tenia Nelson said... [Reply]

Super cute card!!

Marie / Legojenta said... [Reply]

@Laura Jane Yes, I did lenghten the tree trunks slightly, by first inking up the image without inking the bottom of the tree trunks, stamping, and then stamping only the bottom of the tree trunks again. You can see it in the video =) And about the scissors and adhesives, no - I'm not counting them. You can see all my rules in my rules of the game video =)

PamSpradlin said... [Reply]

Fabulous idea...I will be on the lookout for more videos.

Jingle said... [Reply]

AWESOME card! I love it! Thanks for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!

*Alison* said... [Reply]

very adorable. :)

Muffin said... [Reply]

Wonderful card, love it! :)

Sudha said... [Reply]

Pretty lovely creation.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Savannah O'Gwynn said... [Reply]

BEAUTIFUL card! LOVE the white space and your video! I am not sure I could make something with 7 or less items--but you def. challenged and inspired me:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything Goes challenge!!! Can’t wait to see what you create for this week’s challenge– Vintage:)