Thursday, January 10, 2013

7 or less: Episode 2

I am here today to share the second episode in my new video series, where I challenge myself to make a card using 7 or less products =) It can be really hard to keep everything down to only 7 products, but I find that it helps me focus my card design and idea, so it's really fun!



Here's the finished card:
(Stamps by The Alley Way Stamps)

This card was inspired by the current The Alley Ways Stamps challenge, Be Inspired 19. It has a pretty inspiration picture, and I took the rich yellows, oranges and peachy red from that picture to use on my card =) So of course, I will be entering this card into that challenge!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie



Supplies:

8 comments:

Rachel W K said... [Reply]

this is so cute! love the little heart bubbles. and fun challenge for yourself, too :)
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

paperella said... [Reply]

What an adorable card, Marie!
Regarding your question about the blue cardstock I used in my card, it's from a DCWV cardstock stack that comes with lots of different colors. I'm sorry I can't help with the color name :)

Marie / Legojenta said... [Reply]

@paperella That's alright, thanks for getting back to me =)

Loly Borda-Towery said... [Reply]

Adorable! TFS

Melissa said... [Reply]

LOVE those cute heart bubbles! A perfectly CAS card for our challenge over at TAWS. Thanks for playing!

jessica said... [Reply]

What a super adorable card! LOVE the stamp and sentiment you used and those heart bubbles are perfect!
Thanks for sharing and playing along with TAWS Be Inspired challenge. We hope you will play along with our brand new challenge that begins today :)
Happy Friday!!
Jessica~ TAWS DT

*Alison* said... [Reply]

I just love the CAS feel of the card, and how you added one more heart to each one.. so cute!
Thanks so much for playing along with at The Alley Way Stamps Challenge 19.. can't wait to see what you make with Challenge 20..
hugs-Ali

Barb said... [Reply]

I love this! He's cute on his own, but giving him a patterned suit makes him even cuter :) Great design!