Sunday, January 27, 2013

Itty Bitty Grad Card


I'm here today to share a card I made to enter into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Paper Piecing

Moxie Fab World - Make An Itty Bitty Card Challenge



(Stamps by Paper Smooches)

I stamped the sentiment on a small white piece of paper, and matted it on a slightly larger pink cardbase. I then paper pieced the cute worm, and adhered it on top of the sentiment. I think that work is soo cute, I just had to use it! Oh, and this card measures 2 5/8" by 1 7/8", so it really is itty bitty =)


Also, have you seen the sneak peek I posted on tuesday? If you haven't, you can check it out here =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie


-->

4 comments:

Joy said... [Reply]

That bug is way too adorable.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Jingle said... [Reply]

This is very cute! Fun colors! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Barb Ghig said... [Reply]

Oh, how CUTE! You really have to have a lot of patience to create a card like this...I love it!!!

Cath said... [Reply]

Hey Marie! Thanks for linking this up to the Make an Itty Bitty Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)