Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A few challenge entries...

... I wanted to share, from the first 7 or less challenge =) We are about halfway into the challenge today, I can't believe how time really flies by these days! Anyways, I wanted to put a spotlight on some of the cards and people that have entered so far, to say thank you for entering and supporting this new challenge =) Oh, and because they should be proud that they took on this serious challenge (believe me, I know this challenge can be difficult) and made such great cards with limited supplies!
Okay, enough rambling, here are a few of the entries I've gotten so far for the first 7 or less challenge:


Mia did a fabulous job here, I could hardly believe she only used 7 or less products when I first laid my eyes on this card, but she really did! I love the masculine color scheme on this card, and the excellent execution of all the elements on it =) Check out her blogpost here.


Christine made a card which I think is an absolute beauty. It's based on a great layout, and she chose perfect colors and patterns to compliment the layout =) I love the soft patterned paper behind the rather bold image of the red thermometer, and the arrows pointing in are so fun! Check out her blogpost here.



Tracy made this card, which really shows that the limit of 7 or less products doesn't have to limit you in special techniques to use on your card. She did dry embossing and paper piecing, as well as stamping and copic coloring. All using just 7 products! All those touches add a wonderful layered, yet uncluttered feel to the card =) Check out her blogpost here.


Each of the pictures links to the person's blog post for their card =)

-----------------------------------
I also wanted to remind everyone to please read all the rules for the challenge, and make sure you follow them. I see that a few people have not added the challenge graphic/badge to their blogpost, and if that's not in place there before the end of the challenge period, they will not be considered for the winning spot. All the challenge rules must be followed to be considered for the winning spot and great prize.
-----------------------------------

Thanks to everyone who has entered so far! I look forward to (hopefully) seeing more entries soon too =)
- Marie

1 comments:

MIA said... [Reply]

Oh, Marie, thank you so much for showing my card in the spotlight!!!
I like this new challenge a lot, as it's really a challenge (didn't think so at first sight), and I'll be back for sure when the second 7 or less challenge starts.
Hugs,
Mia