Sunday, February 10, 2013

Penguin Slider Card

Hi everyone

Today is another card I made, inspired by a card from class =)



I made a this fun interactive pull-slider card:



I stamped the penguin and sentiment on white cardstock, and cut out the penguin's belly. I then made a tiny dot print on white cardstock using copic markers, and cut out a small tie shape. I made a slider mechanism, adhered the tie onto it, and put it behind the cutout belly. I then rounded one corner, and attached the full piece to a dark turquiose cardbase =)


Have you checked out the first 7 or less challenge, sponsored by Lawn Fawn, yet? I encourage you to do so, and play along if you'd like. It is indeed challenging, but also really fun to make a card using only 7 or less products =)  


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

8 comments:

Christine said... [Reply]

That one made me laugh so much!
Thanks for that!
Great fun CAS card!

Christine

Marianne said... [Reply]

Wow, this is such a fun and brilliant take on Jennifer's interactive lamp shade card AND perfectly executed. Wish the class would continue for another week...

CreatErin said... [Reply]

Your card is SO cute Marie! I love the little penguin and his tie *Ü*

Yainea said... [Reply]

Hahaha this card really made my smile! I love it, Marie, it's so so cute!!

Anni said... [Reply]

What a really great card! So clever and so much fun!
Thanks for putting a smile on my face!
Anni

Kelly Szafron said... [Reply]

So cute! Clever idea.

Jennifer Rzasa said... [Reply]

Oh my...this is so cute! I love it!!

Barb Ghig said... [Reply]

So cute and clever! You are just amazing!!!