Saturday, March 2, 2013

7 or less - Challenge #1 Winner

Thank you to everyone who entered my first 7 or less challenge! I am so proud of you all for taking this challenge on, I know it's difficult to keep the count of supplies for a card to only 7 =) Oh hey, if you wondered why I chose the number 7, there's a few reasons for that. First of all, I wanted a low number, but still something that would be doable. I had to think it through in my head, count up supplies I myself would use on a CAS card, and my first though of making it 5 turned into a more realistic 7. Also, my birthday is on March 7th, so the number 7 is kind of special to me as well, so it seemed perfect =) Okay, enough rambling, let's get on to the winner announcement!

It was not easy to pick a winner from this challenge. Seriously, there were lots of fabulous cards entered! But, from the few that had stuck to all the rules of the challenge, I finally narrowed it down to one winner, and a few honorable mentions =) I noticed that many of the participants forgot to add the challenge graphic to their blogpost, which is one of the rules. If you'd like to have a possibility of winning the challenge, please make sure you follow all the rules.


Challenge #1 Winner

The lucky and talented Tracy is the winner of the first 7 or less challenge! This is the card she made, which is just awesome:



Congratulations Tracy! Here's a graphic you can put on your blog if you'd like:


Also, please send me an email so we can arrange your prize sponsored by the lovely Lawn Fawn =) My email adress is on the right hand sidebar.


Challenge #1 Honorable Mentions

Card made by Christine

Card made by Malini C.

 Card made by Katie Melhus

Thanks again to everyone for entering! I will be back again with the second challenge, but since I've been sick with the flu for a couple of weeks, I don't have it ready yet. Also, I need to pull together a prize for the next challenge, since I don't have a sponsor for it. But when I'm ready, I will be back with the next challenge =) I hope to see you all back again then!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

3 comments:

Marianne said... [Reply]

Congrats to Tracy and the other winners. Love Tracy's card.
Sounds like a nasty flu. Hope you have fully recovered by now.

Tracy said... [Reply]

Thanks Marie! I'm so honored to be your winner!

Barb Ghig said... [Reply]

Congrats to Tracy and to all the Honorable Mentions for this challenge!
Marie~ take care of yourself...I hope you're feeling better very soon. And, that you have a Happy Birthday :-)