Thursday, March 28, 2013

7 or less - Challenge 2


Today I am here to start the second 7 or less challenge!



I am so sorry it has been so long since the last challenge. Unfortunantely, life, with it's ups and downs, got in the way for a while =) Anyways, I hope you will have fun with this challenge, if you choose to give it a go. I certainly hope you will! It is really challenging to limit yourself to 7 products, but it's so fun too =) 



Challenge Theme

For this challenge, you must use only 7 or less products on your card. This time I've also suggested an optional theme, thank you cards =)

So, before I tell you more details on how to enter the challenge, here’s a video I shot while making my card for this challenge:



And here is a picture of the finished card:

 (Stamps by Paper Smooches)


I am so happy with how the idea I had in my head, turned out on paper =) The whale is such a fun image! I'm not so pleased with how I wasn't able to get it completely centered on the card, though. Those kinds of things really bugs me... But I'm going to try and let it go =) Anyways, onto the information about the challenge. 



Challenge rules
You must follow all of these rules, in order to qualify for winning this challenge.
 
- You can only use seven or less products to make your card. Please read below to see what counts as one product, and what is not included in the count of products. You must include a supply list to show that you have used only seven or less products.

- Your card must be made after this challenge was posted. No backlinking allowed.

- Link back to this challenge post (not just a general link to my blog) in the post for your entry.

- Display the challenge graphic in the post for your entry. Photos of cards uploaded to galleries like Flickr etc. where this is not possible, are exempt from this rule.

- You may enter this challenge up to three times, with three different cards.

- You may combine this challenge with a maximum of two other challenges.


What counts as one product

- One stamp set (using several stamps from one set is okay)
- One cardstock color.
- One ink color (using the same color in marker form is also okay)
- One patterned paper pad (using more designs from one pad is okay)
- One piece of 12” patterned paper.
- One color medium. Several shades or colors of the same type marker or pencil counts as one product.
- One embellishment type (using more than one pearl, rhinestone etc. is okay)
- One die or die set (using several dies from one die set is okay)


What products are not included in the count

- Adhesives.
- Basic tools – scissors, trimmer, scoring board&bone folder, ruler&craft knife etc.
 




How to enter

To enter your card into the challenge, please leave a direct link to your blog post showing your card, in Inlinkz list below. 



Prize


The winner will receive the prize package shown above =) 



Deadline

This challenge will close on April 25th, at 11:59 pm my time. You can see a clock showing my time in the right hand side bar =)

I will be back with the winner of the challenge as soon as I can after it has closed.





I hope you will be able to join in on this challenge! I look forward to seeing your entry, have fun creating =)


- Marie




Supplies I used on my card:

3 comments:

Marianne said... [Reply]

I look forward to challenging myself again to use no more that 7 supplies. Maybe I'll break in my new Paper Smooches stamp set. Your card clearly shows how these adorable PS stamps deserve to take centre stage!

Barb Ghig said... [Reply]

I am definitely going to try to challenge myself this time...LOVE your card, Maria...and thanks so much for the video!

Barb Ghig said... [Reply]

Well, I finally finished my card...it was a real challenge, too! Thank you so much, Marie!