Thursday, March 14, 2013

Products I'm loving right now

Hi everyone

Today I want to share a few products that I don't have in my collection, but that are on my wishlist right now. I don't know about you, but I often find new products to swoon over, and I'd like to share some of my favorites right now with you in this post =)

All the items on todays wishlist are linked to Simon Says Stamp. I am not an affiliate with them, but I love them so much, and now I almost only shop from them! They have a great big selection and great service, and I love that =)




I love the bright, happy colors of the two Doodlebug washi tapes, and the pretty Doodlebug pearls too =) Simon Says also has several exclusive products in their range that I'm loving right now. The cute little hearts, the big hearts with coordinating stamp set, and the cute kitty stamp set! Also on my wishlist today are alphabet dies from My Favorite Things. I don't have any alphabet dies and I like the size and font on these ones =) Oh, and let's not forget the fun lantern stamp set designed by Teri Anderson for Technique Tuesday. It's so fun and I love that the stamps are solid, it makes them great fun to use with your colored inks =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, and checking out these great products!
- Marie

1 comments:

Efrat said... [Reply]

Thanks Marie for the list, the Doodlebug washi tape is so beautiful!! I have got to have it all :-)