Saturday, March 23, 2013

Silver Easter Card

I am entering into few challenges with the card I'll be showing you today:

Runway Inspired - ric#32

Simon Says Stamp - Easter/spring

I was also inspired by an image I saw on Pinterest, showing white eggs with black fun faces drawn on them =)




I stamped the eggs, glasses and the mustache in black ink. I drew the eyes in, and stamped the lips in hot pink. I selectively inked two different sentiments to get the 'happy easter'. I added some silver paper I bought at a dollar-type store to the cardbase, and adhered the eggs and sentiment strip embellished with bling to finish the card. I love how the glasses turned ourt to give the eggs a slight hipster feel =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I'll be back soon with the next 7 or less challenge for you =)
- Marie

9 comments:

SmilynStef said... [Reply]

CA-ute ... fantastic inspired card.

Laura Jane said... [Reply]

EGG-cellent!
Too fun:)

Tasnim said... [Reply]

How adorable is this! Nice clean and simple card. Thanks for joining us at the Runway Inspired Challenge!

Stampn'HI said... [Reply]

This is simply adorable!

Nina Yang said... [Reply]

Very cute, Marie! I have featured it on the RIC Facebook page today! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Runway-Inspired-Challenge/ Have a wonderful week!

Lorraine A said... [Reply]

Gorgeous card Marie :-) the eggs are so very cute and I love the CAS design ,,, fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Lizzy C said... [Reply]

Totally adorable!

Virginia L. said... [Reply]

Wow, Marie, your card totally makes me smile! Love your creativity! Thanks so much for joining the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

Mihaela Lazar- hand-made with love said... [Reply]

Adorable card!