Monday, March 18, 2013

Wrinkled Note Valentine

Hi everyone

I'm stopping by quickly today, to share one of two cards I am lucky enough to have published in Paper Crafts' Card Creations - Volume 11. This is such a great special issue, and I am honored and thrilled that they chose two cards of mine for publication in this magazine, both for the "love" section =)

Here's one of the two cards I have published in the issue. Please check out the magazine itself for supply list and instructions for this card, and to see my other card published and all of the other awesome cards in the issue! You can buy the magazine online here, if you can't find it locally =)



I am really happy with how my idea for this card worked out. I thought about a love note that has gotten all crumpled up while being kept safe in someones pocket =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said... [Reply]

So so cute!!

Jenny said... [Reply]

What a great idea, congratulations on being published :0)

Barb Ghig said... [Reply]

Congrats Marie! Love this card...so sweet and whimsical!

NanceRN said... [Reply]

so simple, but so adorable. I love it!!