Saturday, April 27, 2013

7 or less - Challenge #2 Winner

I am here today to announce the winner of the second 7 or less challenge.


Challenge #2 Winner

The lucky and talented Stempelomi Beate is the winner of this challenge! This is the card she made:


Congratulations Stempelomi Beate! Here's a graphic you can put on your blog if you'd like:

Please send me an email so I can get your adress to ship the prize out to you =) Please put '7 or less winner' in the subject field of your email. My email adress is on the right hand sidebar. 


 Challenge #2 Honorable Mentions


Card made by Elise C.


Card made by Malini C.


Thanks again to everyone for entering =) I will be back again with the third 7 or less challenge on May 1st. Be sure to stop by and check it out, I have an amazing sponsor lined up for it! I hope to see you all back again then!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

5 comments:

Shuba Suzan said... [Reply]

so sweet ...congrats ....

stempelomi said... [Reply]

WOW...that me. Thanks a lot and I'm happy to win such a great prize!email is on the way!

Hugs,Beate

Barb Ghig said... [Reply]

Congrats ladies...your cards are amazing!

Lyndal said... [Reply]

Congrats ladies :) :) :)

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Wow! Honorable Mention :) Congratulations to the winner - I love your card! Its so sweet and charming :) Thanks Marie! I cant wait for the next challenge :)