Sunday, April 7, 2013

Feminine Birthday Card

The second 7 or less challenge is going on right now! Click the graphic below to check it out
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this post, I'm sharing a card I made to enter into the following challenges:





I did some super simple horizontal stitching to create the present image. I added a small bow with a rhinestone in the centre, and stamped the sentiment underneath. The corners of the panel was rounded, and it was then adhered to the cardbase using 3D glue dots =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie
 

2 comments:

fun stamping said... [Reply]

Came over from flickr - I love your card - perfect CAS!

Sarah J. Moerman said... [Reply]

Fabulous card! I love the CAS design and your stitched gift is brilliant! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!