Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Lantern Card

The second 7 or less challenge is going on right now! Click the graphic below to check it out
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A quick post today, to share a card I made to enter into the following challenges:

Avery Elle blog - April AEI♥U Challenge (inspiration photo) 



CAS-ual Fridays - All that glitters


Here's my card:



 
I used the digital stamp provided by Avery Elle for my card. I changed the sentiment's position and size before printing the image. I colored it in with Copic markers, and traced the inner lines on all three lanterns with a glitter pen. I know you can't really see it well on the pink lantern in the photo, but trust me, it's there =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie 

5 comments:

Angie Tieman said... [Reply]

Beautiful CAS card! Love your colors and hint of glitter accent! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kelly Griglione said... [Reply]

What a gorgeous card! Love your rounded corner on the mat. And the three glittered lanterns are so festive. Thanks for playing at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge, Marie!

AJ said... [Reply]

this is awesome! thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Avery Elle said... [Reply]

That glitter pen and copic coloring is just perfect. I love how you used the digi stamp!!!

Rita said... [Reply]

Elegant! I can see the glittery lines. :)