Monday, April 1, 2013

Ugliest Card Ever Blog Hop

The second 7 or less challenge is going on right now! Click the graphic below to check it out
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am joining in on an ehem... different blog hop today. Suzanne from The Card Yard is hosting The Ugliest Card Ever Blog Hop.

The point of the blog hop is to share a card you've previously made, that is, well, ugly. We all have at least one of those we can dig out, right? Well, today is the day when when we share those ugly cards!

Here's the card I decided to share. It was one of the ugliest ones I could find in my archives. The photograph of the card is also old, so please excuse the bad quality
Well, that green color, the badly stamped candle and the horrible holes around the edge, plus all the different embossed textures all combine into making this a really, really bad card. Thankfully I have evolved, and will (hopefully) never make something this ugly in the future!

Make sure to check out the rest of the bloghop, by clicking on the blog hop graphic above. I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun seeing everyone else's cards!

- Marie

6 comments:

Barb M said... [Reply]

nothing ugly about it Marie! i love it :)

JD said... [Reply]

I like your card too. I put piercing on my cards all the time, so I do enjoy seeing piercing.

Darnell J Knauss said... [Reply]

I don't know, I have to agree with you, Marie! Everyone is being so nice. Is it April Fool's on me?! I hope I don't end up as the most hated commenter in Blogland! Anyway, no question about it, you have DEFINITELY evolved to your beautiful cards today!!

Marybeth said... [Reply]

Ok not the best ,but I bet is was good back then! Maybe it's all the green! Just not like the beautiful CAS cards you make now. I feel bad saying anything rude you don't even know me.

Suzanne said... [Reply]

Marie, I see CAS inspiration here and it's not that bad, I don't think. The colors are fun and I think it's cool how you tried all the embossing...but your style is way better now!

Thanks for joining the hop!!!

Barb Ghig said... [Reply]

Actually, I have way uglier cards than that, and they were created more recently! It takes a lot of guts to share like this...thank you, Marie!