Sunday, April 21, 2013

Wishlist 04.21.13

The second 7 or less challenge is going on right now! Click the graphic below to check it out
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sharing another group of stamps and dies today, that are on my wishlist right now =)




I've been wanting those "Shapes: Hearts" dies from Clear and Simple Stamps for so long, but they are very expensive since they only come in the die+stamp combo. I would need to pay customs tax on an order with only the dies in it, because of their high prize. So I won't be purchasing them anytime soon, unless they have a sale or something I can take advantage of to get them for a more reasonable prize. But I loooove the shape of the heart dies! I'm very picky about what type of heart shapes I like, but these are just perfectly how I like them =)

The background die from Simon Says Stamp looks so fun! I love how the stars are scattered around, and are getting fewer and farther apart towards the bottom =) Next up is that background stamp from Hero Arts. It looks so versatile, and I have seen several people use it in fabulous ways, so I've now placed it on my wishlist. I'm also wanting to try out stamps from Kelly Purkey, and the set I've linked to above looks so fun - especially that little skull stamp =)

Next up is another Simon Says Stamp exclusive, a beautiful heart stamp set. It coordinates with a heart die set, that is currently in an order on its way to me. I didn't order the stamp set, only the dies, but I don't remember why I did that... So stupid of me, as I'd love to have both. Anyways, the stamp set looks super cool and versatile, especially along with the coordinating die set =) 
I have also put a stamp set from Technique Tuesday, designed by Teri Anderson, on my wishlist today. I love the solid stamps in the set, and there are lots of fun sentiments on there too!

The last three things on my wishlist today are all from Lawn Fawn. I really like the varied style of fonts and cute little icons on the sentiment set! I also think the bird houses on the last stamp set are so fun, and I can see lots of options to make them unique when stamping, coloring or paper piecing them =) And it's so wonderful that the set has a coordinating die set, so I put that on my wishlist as well.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

2 comments:

Barb Ghig said... [Reply]

Hi Marie,
I can totally understand your frustration...your wish list is almost exactly the same as mine :-)
A little at a time, right? The hardest part is that new stamps and dies are coming out all the time, so our list just keeps growing...and growing!

Shuba Suzan said... [Reply]

hey ter,
true that some of us onli can have wishlist ...but at least some of u all can get it at lower price..here in malaysia its so expensive i wish i have all this items here in malaysia . anyways i love the heart stamp