Sunday, May 26, 2013

7 or less - Challenge #3 Winner

I am here today to announce the winner of the last 7 or less challenge. 
 
Challenge #3 Winner
The talented Isha is the winner of this challenge! This is the beautiful card she made:


Congratulations Isha! Here's a graphic you can put on your blog if you'd like:




Here's the picture again of the prize sponsored by the wonderful Neat and Tangled, which you have won. I hope you'll enjoy it, Isha =)


To claim your prize, please send me an email with your mailing address, so I can arrange for your prize to be sent to you =) Please put '7 or less winner' in the subject field of your email. My email adress is on the right hand sidebar. 

 Challenge #3 Honorable Mentions




Card made by Anni
 
 
 
Card made by Poorvi


Card made by Stempelomi Beate



Thanks to everyone who entered =) I will be back again with the next 7 or less challenge soon! Be sure to stop by later to check it out =)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

4 comments:

Malini said... [Reply]

congrats to Isha and all the honorable mentions :) I love the colors of your card Isha! Well deserved! :) Thanks for another great challenge Marie and I cant wait for the next one :)

Isha Gupta said... [Reply]

YAY!!! Thanks Marie for picking me as a winner. I am so happy for the honor. Congratulations to the honorable mentions too.

Marie / Legojenta said... [Reply]

@Isha Gupta
Remember to send me an email Isha, so that I can get your mailing info to Neat and Tangled for them to ship out your prize =)

stempelomi said... [Reply]

congrats to Isha! And congrats to the other honorable mentions,too.