Wednesday, May 1, 2013

7 or less - Challenge 3


Today I am here to start the third 7 or less challenge!



Challenge Theme

For this challenge, you must use only 7 or less products on your card. I haven't set any extra theme for this challenge, so you can choose to make whatever kind of card you'd like, as long as it only uses 7 or less products =)

So, before I tell you more details on how to enter the challenge, here’s a video I shot while making my card for this challenge:


And here is a picture of the finished card:

(Stamps by Neat and Tangled)


I colored the frosting on the cupcake in an ombre look, and I think it looks truly sweet =) Now, onto the information about the challenge!



Challenge rules
You must follow all of these rules, in order to qualify for winning this challenge.
 
- You can only use seven or less products to make your card. Please read below to see what counts as one product, and what is not included in the count of products. You must include a supply list to show that you have used only seven or less products.

- Your card must be made after this challenge was posted. No backlinking allowed.

- Link back to this challenge post (not just a general link to my blog) in the post for your entry.

- Display the challenge graphic in the post for your entry. Photos of cards uploaded to galleries like Flickr etc. where this is not possible, are exempt from this rule.

- You may enter this challenge up to three times, with three different cards.

- You may combine this challenge with a maximum of two other challenges.


What counts as one product

- One stamp set (using several stamps from one set is okay)
- One cardstock color.
- One ink color (using the same color in marker form is also okay)
- One patterned paper pad (using more designs from one pad is okay)
- One piece of 12” patterned paper.
- One color medium. Several shades or colors of the same type marker or pencil counts as one product.
- One embellishment type (using more than one pearl, rhinestone etc. is okay)
- One die or die set (using several dies from one die set is okay)


What products are not included in the count

- Adhesives.
- Basic tools – scissors, trimmer, scoring board&bone folder, ruler&craft knife etc.
 




How to enter

To enter your card into the challenge, please leave a direct link to your blog post showing your card, in Inlinkz list below. 



Sponsor



This challenge is sponsored by Neat and Tangled. Thank you soo much for sponsoring, Danielle!



Prize


The winner will receive the fabulous prize package shown above =) 



Deadline

This challenge will close on May 25th, at 11:59 pm my time. You can see a clock showing my time in the right hand side bar =)

I will be back with the winner of the challenge as soon as I can after it has closed.





I hope you will be able to join in on this challenge! I look forward to seeing your entry, have fun creating =)


- Marie






Supplies I used on my card:

5 comments:

Isha Gupta said... [Reply]

Gorgeous card Marie. I created my card for the challenge. Hope I am within the rules.

Malini C. said... [Reply]

Hi Marie :) is a circle punch considered as one item? how about glossy accents if we use it as an accent on a stamped image and not as an adhesive? Is that one item? Thanks for this challenge, I'm excited to be joining for the 3rd time :)

Marie / Legojenta said... [Reply]

@Malini C. A circle punch counts as one item, as it's similar to a die, and not in the basic tool category. The glossy accents will still count as an adhesive, even if you use it as an accent, so you don't have to make it one of your 7 items. Thanks for asking =)

Piali Biswas said... [Reply]

Super fun challenge..glad I played along! Thanks Marie!!

maria f. said... [Reply]

Hey, didn't realize you had started up this challenge. A fun and new idea. BTW, love your little neopolitan popsicle ;)