Wednesday, June 26, 2013

7 or less - Challenge #4 Winner and Announcement

I am here today to announce the winner of the last 7 or less challenge.
 
Challenge #4 Winner
The winner of this challenge is Sanketi! This is the wonderful card she made:






Congratulations Sanketi! Here's a graphic you can put on your blog if you'd like:




To claim your prize, please send me an email with your choice of which store you'd like for your gift certificate prize =) Please put '7 or less winner' in the subject field of your email. My email adress is in the right hand sidebar. 
 


Challenge #4 Honorable Mentions
There were only 6 entries in this challenge. And since they were all great, I decided they were all worthy of a honorable mention =)


Card by Lisa L.
 
Card by Stempelomi



Card by Lisa L.

Card by Steph

Card by Sanketi


Thanks to you who entered this challenge =)


An announcement

I have decided to put the challenge on hold for a while. At this time I do not know for how long, or if I will resume it again in the future. I wanted to thank everyone who has entered the challenge, I am amazed that you've all taken on such a difficult challenge of using only 7 or less products for your cards =) Also, thanks so much to Lawn Fawn and Neat and Tangled for sponsoring challenges, it is much appreciated!
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

- Marie

1 comments:

sanketi said... [Reply]

Thank you so much for picking my card..appreciate it!