Monday, June 17, 2013

Hot Air Balloon Card

The fourth 7 or less challenge is going on right now! Click the graphic below to check it out
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone

Today I have a cardmaking video to share with you, along with the card I made in the video. I made the card to enter into these challenges:

CAS-ual Fridays - CFC105 Mapquest




Now, I have a confession to make: I don't really like this card. I struggled while making it, and I don't like how it turned out in the end. I think it's just too much pattern for me or something. But, anyways, here's the video showing how I made this card:



And still pictures of the card:




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said... [Reply]

So so CUTE!!!

paperella said... [Reply]

Super cute card, Marie! Love the bright colors on the balloon :)
Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Sylvia Blum said... [Reply]

so cute and fun! love all the happy colors! :)
Thanks for playing along in our CAS-ual Fridays "mapquest" challenge this week!
Sylvia xx

Jingle said... [Reply]

This is SO cute! I love the clouds! Thanks so much for joining us over at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Kelly Griglione said... [Reply]

Great idea to just have a panel of clouds so as not to over do it! So glad to see you at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Stacey Schafer said... [Reply]

Adorable!