Friday, June 21, 2013

My wishlist today...

The fourth 7 or less challenge is going on right now! Click the graphic below to check it out
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I'm quickly sharing a few things that are on my papercrafting wishlist right now =)



The clear block bundle and case from Stampin' Up! looks amazing, and looks like it's such high quality. These are just on my wishlist because I loove how they look and I'm dreaming of having them myself. But, since I live in Norway where there are no demonstrators, I am not allowed to shop from Stampin' Up! So they will just remain a dream... 
The new Briny Blue stamp set and matching dies from Paper Smooches literally went on my wishlist the very first day I saw the set being previewed on their DT blog hop. I love the look of the killer whale and the other fish =)
The stamp sets with matching dies from Clearly Besotted Stamps are so fun and pretty, and I hope to get to try out their products soon. I have never tried their stamps or dies before, but I'm sure they're excellent quality!



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

0 comments: