Thursday, July 11, 2013

Card Camp Week 1 Card

So, I am enrolled in the OCC's Card Camp 2, which started this week. I am so happy I decided to enroll, and I'm enjoying all the videos and the guest designers cards. And, I LOVE the color combo they've set for this week! So, since monday, I've been working on a card using the color combo. Well, first "working on it" in my head for a long time, before I actually sat down to make the card! Anyways, the card is also somewhat inspired by one of the sketches they've set for this week too =)




I must say, that cute monster is one of my all-time favorite Paper Smooches stamps. The set it's in was the first ever PS set I bought, and I keep going back to it all the time =) One thing that I really love about it (except for the funny expression in it's face) is that it's a fantasy creature, so it can be colored in whatever color I want. This time, I went for a fun orange polkadot, and added a bow colored pink and yellow with some sparkle to make it a girl monster =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie


1 comments:

Annie Wills said... [Reply]

I love this...cute and simple. Great card!