Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Congratulations Card

Hi everyone

So, I just started working again this week, after having a nice summer vacation. I had a few weeks off from work, and even took an extra one to spend time with my family. It was great, and I had a lot of time to craft, and I made a few cards and videos =) I'll be sharing those cards+videos here on my blog one at a time, starting now!

The first card I'm sharing, is a pretty stamped card, where I even managed to use enamel dots for embellishing. Yes, I say managed, because I usually have a very hard time positioning and using enamel dots, pearls or rhinestones. But this time I was determined to make it work, and it did - yay!

Check out the video below, or on YouTube here 



Here's a picture of the finished card:




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

0 comments: