Saturday, August 24, 2013

Jellyfish Thanks Card


Today I'm sharing a card I made to enter into the current Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:

I recently got this new Paper Smooches stampset, and I love the look of the jellyfish in it. So, I decided to use that along with some googly eyes to make it extra fun =)

You can watch the video below, or on YouTube


 

Here's a picture of the final card:



Would you like to see more blogposts featuring Paper Smooches stamps? Click on either of the images below to see more!
     



 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie


PS:  It's always such a hassle to search for and link the Copic Sketch markers with the Inlinkz system. So instead, I'll just list the colors I used here: Y02, Y06, R21, R22, R35 and W4.
Also, I haven't linked the googly eyes in the Inlinkz list, as they were bought from a local store.


2 comments:

Scrapfaire said... [Reply]

Adorable jellyfish!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said... [Reply]

This is soooooo cute! LOVE the simplicity and the googly eyes! ADORBS x10000000! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge <3