Monday, August 12, 2013

Killer Whale Birthday Card

Hi everyone

I have a card to share today, that I made to enter into the current 10 minute Craft Dash challenge. 

The challenge is to make a birthday theme creation, under the 10 minute time limit =) Here's a video I shot while making my card:


  So, all in all the time it took me to create this was 8 minutes and 56 seconds

And here's a picture of my finished card:



Would you like to see more blogposts featuring fish or marine animals on cards? Click on either of the images below to see more!
     


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

4 comments:

Andrea Garland said... [Reply]

That whale with the hat is too cute, love that you made a video. Thanks for playing with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash.

Tenia Nelson said... [Reply]

Super cuteness!!

Leigh Penner said... [Reply]

Oh, what a sweet card!
Thanks so much for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

Betty J. said... [Reply]

So cute the wale :-). Thanks for playing along with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash and hope to see you again.