Sunday, September 15, 2013

Layered Flower Card

Today I'm sharing a card I made for my second cousin's confirmation. I went for a classy yet modern look for this card, which is why it doesn't look like the fun, cute and graphic cards I usually do. But I still love how it turned out =)



I layered the flower with patterned paper and vellum, and added a button on top for a finishing touch. The sentiment is Norwegian, and I printed that from the computer. 



Would you like to see more blogposts featuring flowers on cards? Click on either of the images below to see more!
     


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

3 comments:

Efrat said... [Reply]

Beautiful classy card. I love the polka dot flower.

Mihaela Lazar- hand-made with love said... [Reply]

Cute card! Love the flower!

Rita said... [Reply]

Cute card! :)