Sunday, September 29, 2013

Striped Flamingo Card

Today I am sharing a card I made, using the matching die for the flamingo in Lawn Fawns "Gnome Sweet Gnome". If you've followed my blog, you might have seen that I love that flamingo stamp. Here's a peek at a few older projects I've made with it. You can click on the pictures to see more about the cards =)


I will be entering this card into the current Simon Says Stamp challenge, which is Anything Goes.

Watch the video below, or on YouTube



Here's a picture of the finished card:

(Stamps and die by Lawn Fawn and Impression Obsession)

I so love that flamingo, in stamp form or diecut form, even when it is "dressed up" in (technically) zebra stripes =) I like that I was able to diecut it so that only stripes, and not zebra stripes, are shown. If that makes sense =) Anyways, I love how this turned out, so bold and vibrant!


Would you like to see more blogposts featuring this flamingo? Click on either of the images below to see more!
     


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie


2 comments:

Cheryl said... [Reply]

So cute and CAS. I love flamingos! Also the other flamingo cards on your blog a just adorable too..

cheiron said... [Reply]

Fun flamingo card! I love this striped one...so cute. Thanks for playing along in the Anything Goes Challenge with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenge Blog!