Sunday, December 1, 2013

Chocolate Bunny Easter Card

Lawn Fawn is hosting a fun contest right now. They are looking for card to showcase in their CHA booth =) I decided to finally make a card, using an idea I've had for a while...



(Stamps by Lawn Fawn)

I used one of the bunnies from Lawn Fawn's Happy Easter set. Using this technique, I cut it our of dark brown cardstock. I then covered the whole thing in glossy accents, to make it resemble a shiny chocolate easter bunny =) I added a green bow using embroidery floss, and used second generation stamping on the sentiment to get that light pink color. I matted the whole thing onto a yellow cardbase to finish it off.


Would you like to see more blogposts featuring Easter cards? Click on either of the images below to see more!
     



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

2 comments:

Flo said... [Reply]

Wow!!! beautiful the little rabbit. :)))

Beverley said... [Reply]

Cute card & the rabbit looks truly edible! Hugs Bev x