Thursday, March 24, 2016

Lawn Fawn filled Easter Egg

Hi everyone

Today I have a fun Easter project to share with you. Read on to see the entire Easter egg I made that's filled with cute Lawn Fawn stamped images!



For this project, I started with an egg I had cleaned and dried. The egg had date markings on it in pink ink which I couldn't get off, so I painted over that with a few coats of white paint. To give the egg a great finish I also sprayed it all over with white spray paint.
Then, I started making the decorations for filling the egg. I stamped the bunny and lots of eggs, colored them in and cut them out. I then attached narrow strips of acetate to the bottoms of each image. I filled the egg about halfway up with rice, and stuck the actetate strips of the different pieces into the rice. I added some crumpled up green tissue paper on top to cover up the rice.
I added a piece of pink ribbon around the egg, stamped an Easter greeting on a green banner piece, and added that on the egg too. Lastly, I glued a thin strip of blue paper together in a ring to act as a base for the egg.



Would you like to see more blogposts featuring Lawn Fawn stamps? Click on either of the images below to see more!
     
     


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

0 comments: