Monday, April 11, 2016

1st Birthday Card w/Lawn Fawn stamps

Hi everyone

Today I have a very unusual card to share. Read on to see more of this card!




Here's a photo of the full card:

I am not at all loving how this card turned out. I was too occupied with the individual parts, to see the full picture. When I was done though, I felt like the top of the card and the bottom doesn't work together =( I decided to share it anyways, so that perhaps someone can be inspired by the different parts.

I used two Lawn Fawn stampsets, "Little Bundle" for the birds, dresses, clothes pins and clothes line, and "Happy Everything" for the sentiment. I used the exclamation point from the happy everything set and altered it to make the number one. The st. ending is from the st. patricks day stamp in the same set =)

I used gold embossingpowder on the bows and ribbons of the dresses, the beaks on the birds, and the edge of my (white) cardbase. I stamped the dresses on an old scrap of pretty floral patterned paper =)

This card was made to join in on the current Simons Says Wednesday challenge with the theme of "Happy Birthday", as well as the current Lawnscaping challenge with the theme of "Beautiful Florals" =)



Would you like to see more blogposts with birthday cards? Click on either of the images below to see more!   
     
     
     

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

2 comments:

Kate said... [Reply]

The little floral dresses are a really neat touch :) Thanks for playing at Lawnscaping challenges.
Kate xx

Melissa Bove said... [Reply]

Adorable card! Such a sweet image! Great design!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa