Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Baby on the way card w/Sweet Stamp Shop stamp

Hi everyone

Today I have a card to share that incorporates a technique to easily add to or alter a solid stamp image. Read on to see more + a video!



Before I start, I have some bad news: the stampset I used for the silhouette/solid image, is retired. But, hopefully you will be able to use the techniques I show in the video on a stampset you have in your collection.
Talking about the video, let's start with showing you that: 

Watch the video above, or on YouTube here.

After making the image as shown in the video, I put together a card.

I cut out some green cardstock with a grass border die, trimmed it shorter, and stamped a Norwegian saying onto the grass. The sentiment is the Norwegian word for "Congratulations", which worked well for this card. I adhered it onto the image panel, which I then cut down a bit. I finished the card by adhering the image panel to a kraft cardbase using foam adhesive.

Copic markers used: N7 (for filling in the image) and R29 (for coloring the paper for the diecut heart)


Would you like to see more blogposts with videos? Click on either of the images below to see more!   
     
   
     
     
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

0 comments: