Sunday, April 24, 2016

Little Princess Baby Card w/Paper Smooches Stamps

Hi everyone

Today I have a new baby girl card to share =) Read on to see more!


Here's a picture of the finished card:


To make the card, I started by stamping the bow for the baby elephant, and masked it off. I then stamped the elephant image overtop, and colored it in. I stamped a Norwegian sentiment underneath the image, which read "Congratulations on a little princess". I added some pink polkadot patterned paper to a cardbase, trimmed down the image piece, and added it onto the card as well using some foam adhesive.

Copic markers used: YR12, YR15, N0, N2, N3, W0, 0 (blender)
Stamp sets used: "A little lovin" (elephant image), "Sunny side up" (bow) - both from Paper Smooches. The sentiment is from the stamp set "M295" from Kort og Godt.

I made this card to enter into the current Simon Says Wednesday challenge, with the theme of "Make it girlie".


Would you like to see more blogposts featuring biaby cards? Click on either of the images below to see more!
     
         
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

1 comments:

jenn shurkus said... [Reply]

so sweet!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!