Monday, May 16, 2016

New Day Rooster Card w/Lawn Fawn

Today I have a card to share, where I transformed a line stamp into a solid stamp. Read on to see more!

Here's a picture of the finished card:


To make the card, I sponged a gradient using distress inks, to look like a sunrise. I clearly need more practice sponging, but it will have to do for now =)
Next, I stamped the chicken stamp from Lawn Fawn with light grey ink. Then I took a black Copic marker, and colored in the entire shape. I also added a second part to the beak, to make it look like a rooster in the morning.
For the sentiment, I combined stamps "happy", "day" and "new year" (without inking the year), inking them all in versamark and embossing them with white embossingpowder. 



Supplies
Ink colors used: "Stormy Sky", "Salty Ocean", "Broken China", "Tumbled Glass", "Spiced Marmalade", "Mustard Seed" and "Squeezed Lemonade" Distress Inks
Stamp sets used: "Critters on the Farm" and "Happy Everything" from Lawn Fawn
Die set used: "Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables" by Lawn Fawn


Would you like to see more blogposts with Lawn Fawn stamps on cards? Click on either of the images below to see more!
     
     
         
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

0 comments: