Saturday, June 25, 2016

Is it summer yet? card with Gerda Steiner Designs

Today I have a card I made with a digital image to share. Read on to see more!


Here's a picture of all the finished card:

Gerda Steiner Designs recently offered this free digital image, and in relation to that had a challenge on Instagram where participants were asked to use this image. I thought it was a fun image, and decided to make a little ducky longing for summer...
I added some simple rectangular shapes behind the ducky in photoshop for the window and the poster, and printed them all out together. Then, I colored it all in with Copics, and added a teeny tiny circle on the corner of the poster to represent a thumbtack. I cut the image apart to add a piece of patterned paper to look like wallpaper, and then I adhered the entire panel onto a green cardbase with some foam adhesive. 


Supplies
Stamp used: "Surfing Ducky  by Gerda Steiner Designs
Copics used: Y00, Y11, Y06 (ducky), R24 (surfboard and sunglasses), N7 (sunglasses), E31 (wood), N0, N2, W4, W8, 0-blender (winter scene), E49, E42, N0, BG000, B00, BG02, BG13, BG07, 0-blender (surfing scene)


Would you like to see more blogposts with other fun cards? Click on either of the images below to see more!
     
     


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

0 comments: