Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Lawn Fawn Bookmarks

Today I have some cute bookmarks to share =) Read on to see more!




Here's a picture of all three bookmarks together:


To make the moose and the bear bookmarks, I first started by stamping them in black ink, and coloring them in with Copics. I then cut them out by hand. To make them able to attach to the page, I sliced a line along the bottom of their heads, on the stamped line there. I started and stopped before I hit the outer edge, so that the head would not fall off =)


For the elephant, I tried a different method. I diecut the elphant twice, and stamped+colored on one of the diecuts. I then adhered the two diecuts together, but left a little room without adhesive on the bottom which I could then slip over the page. 



Supplies
Ink color used: "Intense Black" by Simon Says Stamp, 
Stamp sets used: "Dad+Me"and "Love You Tons",  by Lawn Fawn
Die set used: "Love You Tons Lawn Cuts" by Lawn Fawn


Would you like to see more blogposts with other stamped projects? Click on either of the images below to see more!
     

     
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

0 comments: