Sunday, June 5, 2016

Pinata Monster Birthday Card w/Paper Smooches

Today I have a small birthday card to share, with an image I colored while practicing before the Copic Jumpstart class from Sandy Allnock started. Read on to see more!



Here's a picture of the finished card:

I stamped the monster, and colored it in with small rows of tiny "flicks" of copic markers. This was a nice way to practice marker and pressure control with my Copics =) I diecut the monster, added a piece of natural twine to the top, and attached the monster to a small card. The twine was looped over the top of the card, and I finished it off with a white embossed sentiment.

Supplies
Ink colors used: "Intense Black" by Simon Says Stamp
Stamp sets used: "Falling For You" and "Sentiment Sampler" by Paper Smooches
Die set used: "Falling For You Dies" by Lawn Fawn
Copic colors used: R24, YR 07, Y08, G05, B05


Would you like to see more blogposts with this monster stamp? Click on either of the images below to see more!
     
     
        
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

1 comments:

SmilynStef said... [Reply]

Super-clever ... love it.