Sunday, July 31, 2016

Foxy Bandaid Box w/Create a Smile

Today I have a fun little project to share. Read on to see more!



Here's a picture of the finished project:

This is a small tin box I decorated to store bandaids in. Perfect for bandaids and other small first-aid items! 
I started off by spray painting the tin white, and then I adhered some turquoise paper to the lid. Then, I stamped the cute fox image on a piece of white cardstock, and colored it in with Copics. To give a bit of a fur-like texture, I added tiny flicks of the orange marker to the foxes. I added a piece of dark grey cardstock behind the image panel, and adhered the entire thing to the lid of the tin.

Here's a picture where I am holding the box, to show you how small the box is:
And a sideview of the box:


Supplies
Stamp set used: "Doctor's Helpers" by Create A Smile
Ink used: "Intense Black" by Simon Says Stamp
Copic colors used: YR15, YR07, YR18, E42, E31, E44, W8, N2, 0-blender


Would you like to see more blogposts with fun little projects? Click on either of the images below to see more!
     
          
 
               

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

0 comments: